Routine oral surgical procedures:
- complex and difficult surgical extraction of teeth, third molar (wisdom tooth) surgery.
- Pre prosthetic surgery - before denture placement like alveloplasty
- Ridgy Augementation
- Socket preservation procedure
- closure of oro-antral communication - between oral cavity and maxillary sinus
- apicectomy - removal of pariapical granualoma or pariapical cyst with resection of apical portion of tooth root.
Jaw Fractures and Soft Tissue injuries:
All types of oral, facial and jaw fractures as well as soft tissue injuries of face are treated at shashwatt dental clinic.
Oro-Facial Cyst and Tumors of the Jaw:
These are the pathological lesions involving mexilla and mandible like dentigerous cyst, pariapical cyst, OKC and Benine tumors of jaws like ameloblastoma-ossifying fibroma, etc. are very all well diagosed and treated with latest technologies at Shashwatt dental clinic.
Pre malignant lesions and conditions of jaw and mouth:
Lesions and conditions like oral submucus fibrosis, leukoplakia, lichen planus, erythroplakia are well diagnosed and treated by medicines and surgery by expert team at shashwatt dental clinic.
Salivary Gland Surgeries:
Salivary gland stone, salivary duct structure, ranula and mucoceal, etc. are done with laser surgeries.
Oro Facial Infections:
Oro Facial and jaw infecions like ludwing's angina, facial space infections and abcess, ostiomylitis of jaws are well diagnosed and treated.
TM Joint Surgery:
Surgery for acute and cronic dislocation, surgery for internal derangement (arthroscopy), surgeries TM Joint ankylosis like gap arthoplasty and interpositional arthroplasty are treated at shashwatt dental clinic
Jaw corrective surgeries like genioplasty, chin surgery, maxillary and mandibular advancement and setback, jaw advancement surgery for obstructive sleep apnea.